July 24, 2008

Alrugo Public Service Announcement

DO NOT FEAR little children, you will not be left hanging over the next few months while Alrugo repairs and re-masters the next installment of Italian Spiderman, not by a long shot.

STAY TUNED TO THIS BLOG and the Alrugo.com website for CONSTANT UPDATES in the Alrugo and Italian Spiderman Universe. We fully intend to keep your Italian Spiderhunger well sated with news, behind the scenes features, interviews, small film clips etc, so there is NO CHANCE of you missing out on goodies, as long as you drop in once in a while (do it every day). The time will simply FLY by between now and when Part 2 is available for viewing.

So that you may not worry, here is a short Public Service Announcement from Vivaldi and Verdi Alrugo about Italian Spiderman:



See? Everything is going to be alright. More Italian Spiderman is on its way! Furr Certenn!

STAY TUNED TO THE INTERNETS!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

"The time will simply FLY by between now and when Part 2 is available for viewing."

yup, see you next year!

Anonymous said...

i love you, but i am a man. i hope you dont mind.

Anonymous said...

go on :D !!
Have fun, we have too :) !!!!

Bill Penis said...

you douchie bags!!! You shitheads never came back with part 2 as promised and now I want to kill drew! We stumbled upon your genius work and now we have never to live for! What is the outcome, what about Jessica, what about that jerkface that always points straight out and shakes his head? What, what I say??

Bill Penis said...

I hate sheibel, he is out drinking beers and having fun with the boys and I'm stuck here with Drew. The Beaver Boys are great and I like them a lot. Delitta is a fag as well. I am cold in here, and I am tired. My hair is long. This is what I do, I sit on you, sit on you, sit on you. This is what I do, I sit on you, sit on your head

Bill Penis said...

Hey Guys, Bill Penis here and I have some more issues to bring up. Not all of my techs have yet gone online and signed up for sell one more. It is a REQUIREMENT! I don't know why Scheibel is such a tough guy today, feeling all froggy and what not, but Bill Penis is here and is ready to set the record straight! The hair on my ass grows twice as fast as yours so just think about that!